Monday, June 11, 2012

Quadricorn Color

Quadricorn Color was definitely a favorite at Market this Spring. It stands out and draws you in! It is a 2 1/2" strip set friendly Quilt, Bed Runner & Pillow Sham pattern! In the images below we used a Moda Marble Citrus Jelly Roll. We have also made it up in some yummy purple batik fat-quarters! So get those Bali Pops and Jelly Rolls out! The pattern is available HERE in Paper and PDF form. One Jelly Roll makes 2 Pillow Shams & the Quilt -OR- 2 Pillow Shams & the Bed Runner!





4 comments:

  1. about the time I think I have seen it all, along comes a new pattern!!! really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this pinned on Pinterest and my quilty heart was pinned right through so I came running and am will be back soon to purchase your pattern when it is ready. Dragon's Lair is a nice one, too. So happy I found your site ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the lovely compliments! The patterns are all now available! http://wpcreek.com/HTML/new/new1.htm

    ReplyDelete