Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Conquer Zipper Fear


If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety due to zippers, you have come to the correct place! I too once was afraid of zippers and avoided projects that included them! Now I can't get enough [and I put them in some of my bags]! I have compiled a list of a few good zipper tutorials across the web to help you or your loved one conquer the fear! I hope these help!

Twelve 22 has a cute little zipper pouch Tutorial
Uhandbag has a add a zipper inside a bag Tutorial
TiramiSue has a great Tutorial on a dreaded zipper
Sew Mama Sew has a Tutorial on adding a center zipper in clothing
Etsy has a Tutorial on adding an invisible zipper
And last but not least, Otis Fashion Sophomore Studio has a series of Video Tutorials on zippers!

I hope these help! 
If you know of any good ones please comment so others can see them!

1 comment:

  1. I did a little tutorial on the dreaded zipper. If it meets the requirements, feel free to add it to the list.

    http://tiramisue-suesblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/zipper-tutorial.html

    Sue

    ReplyDelete