Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mary Ellen's Bubba & Baxter

Bubba & Baxter Wall Hanging!
This one goes back to our original characters! Mary Ellen Laughary has been sewing and quilting for as long as I can remember! (she is my Grandma =]) She worked at Pacific Crescent Quilting in Spokane, WA until it closed and is now working at the Buggy Barn in Reardan, WA. It is a cute little quilt shop out in the country! Mary Ellen is a mother to 6 and a Grandmother to 9 so far! She is currently working on a quilt for her youngest son's wedding present!


3 comments:

  1. Hi. I have just found you over on the Quilting Blogs site and have had a chance to have a quick look around. Love the quilt in this post and have enjoyed reading several of your other posts. Looking forward to seeing the Christmas quilt in the December magazine. Also thought I would ask which issue of Homespun are you in? That one is easy for me to get.
    Coming back later to finish looking around.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! It is so great to know people are looking at us! We will be in the February 2012 issue of Homespun! Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete