Friday, July 22, 2011

BYOB- New Cover

BYOB is back! 
No, not 'bring-your-own-beer.' But one of our favorite bags. BYOB or Bring-Your-Own-Bag is one of our slightly older patterns that is and (we think) will always be a favorite. Therefore one of my jobs is to renovate the cover for the pattern. I am going to show 2 bags, that I am currently pulling fabric for, and give it a slightly updated and fresh look. I am very excited to start on this endeavor. One bag will be a big contemporary floral print and the other will be a charm-pack one. I have found the charm-pack I want to use, it is 'Fresh Squeezed' by Moda.



Sandy Gervais designed these fun summery prints. They are bright and fun, which is just what we need. I'll let you know how it turns out. I am kind of itching to do it, so.... Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment